We provide the staffing resources necessary to make your ERP implementation a success.
Our service offerings utilize Ntrix Innovations with PERFECT Methodology and represent our 360-degree focus on every task necessary to ensure that our clients achieve the most business benefits possible. Ntrix’s services are beneficial to organizations just beginning an ERP project as well as those requiring assistance during or after the implementation process. Because we are technology-agnostic and well-versed in all of the major ERP systems, our expertise can be applied to any ERP engagement.
Most organizations do not have the internal resource capacity or expertise to handle the complexities and workload of an ERP implementation. To ensure enterprise system operability and success, organizations often need to expand internal IT teams both in the short- and long-term.
Finding the Right Team
Using mobile workforce recruiting and human resources training, Ntrix can help your organization build the best staffing structure available. We are well-equipped to work either in concert with existing HR departments and hiring practices or to create an independent model specific to your organization’s needs.
We have a global network of experts and sub-contracted consultants. Each team member has been screened via our PERFECT Match™ Methodology and has undergone exhaustive training in our proprietary, proven techniques.
What We Deliver
- A clear focus on business improvement and organizational readiness
- Industry knowledge and insight to match your area of business
- Integration of software technical competencies with our core consulting service offerings
- The best contract, contract-to-hire, and/or permanent-hire resources for the job
- Functional and technical expertise in more than 150 ERP software systems.
(We also staff for functional and technical experts in other leading ERP systems)
Below are just some of the global network of consultants, project leads and managers that we can provide for your ERP Implementation.
- ERP implementation project managers and program managers
- Functional experts certified in SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and other top ERP systems
- IT Directors and IT Managers
- Organizational change managers
- Business process analysts
- Data strategy and data migration analysts
- Solution architects and system integration experts
- System and business process testing managers and analysts
- ERP system trainers
- Functional experts in financials, accounting, supply chain management (SCM), warehouse management (WMS), logistics, customer relationship management (CRM) and other key ERP modules
Ntrix also offers all levels of IT support for ERP software selection and implementations, including end-user training, technical troubleshooting and organizational change management services.