Ntrix provides complete networking services from design and implementation to administrative support, allowing you to focus on running your business. Our technicians can help you develop IT strategies to maximize your network up-time and productivity.
Whether you need a completely new network installed or just looking to upgrade or scale your existing network to accommodate your growing business, Ntrix can help. We can design and install a secure network infrastructure that solves your company’s IT needs.
We design and install all network components – cabling, routers, switches, servers and workstations, LAN and WAN components. Our engineers are highly experienced in network and computer technologies that require a great deal of expertise and knowledge of industry best practices.
- Identify the data requirements that are unique to departments, locations and users
- Eliminate inefficient resource siloes, such as those for compute, network and storage
- Analyze existing resources and integrate them, as needed
- Define policies and standards from which to make future networking decisions
- Identify all security requirements and ensure all assets, data and information are protected
- Help IT organizations justify changes to upper management
- Consolidate and centralize resources
- Analyze and reduce, when needed, physical servers through virtualization or functional redundancies
- Implement file storage solutions that consolidate hard-to-manage centralize storage and consolidate file
- Design a common directory service to more effectively manage authentication
Network Design Service assignments typically start with a network audit to assess the existing network and future requirements related to accessibility, availability, scalability and manageability of the network. The networks covered include LAN – Local Area Network, WAN – Wide Area Network and WLAN – Wireless Local Area Network. We apply network optimization methodologies to find an optimal balance between routing of the current traffic and maximum bandwidth that could be made available using current and emerging technologies – from current and alternative suppliers.
The outcome of network design service provides a network blueprint that meets the current and emerging business requirements by optimizing the current investment in the network as well as bringing to notice potential alternatives available in the market for future consideration. This blueprint typically includes the network design document, the bill of material as well as the implementation and test plan.
Implementation Services will take the network design and further determine detailed network parameters, such as sizing of the components with respect to a specific Grade of Service. Typically, we will generate a routing plan in course of this process. Additionally, we will ensure the reliability of the network and determine its capacity requirements. We will consider parameters, such as site structure, network topology, physical wiring, etc. End outcome is typically a comprehensive circuit plan which is used to derive detailed network product requirements.